That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Really people - it's just an empty house...

We are currently waiting to get into our first house. Since it is only the two of us, I am lazy towards yard work, and it is our first purchase we decided on a townhome.

Mortgage payments make me sick, but it is better than almost a grand a month in rent I guess.

Shannon is really excited though. All she wants to do is go to IKEA - she loaded a map of the store in a handheld GPS. She also wants to hit Thai Pan Trading, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc, etc, etc...

Here are some bad pictures:

1 comment:

Caitilin said...

Super sweetness! Ok, so we'll claim the guest room as our room for when we come visit. Cool? I thought so.

Traffic Report