That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Street scenes

I planned on going to the "Hugs for Life" car show and shooting some pictures today, but it was cancelled due to rain. So I drove up town, parked the car, and just walked around. There is some really cool things here if you just stop to look. I suggest you do it for yourself. I wanted to shoot some color and something different besides cars. I ended up taking over 100 hundred pictures. Here are just a few.







No comments:

Traffic Report