That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mike Martin's "the Concrete Kid"

This was done for a guy that I grew up with as a kid. He now runs the family's concrete business. It is a Karmen Ghia fashioned after the California Kid '34 Ford Coupe. The California Kid '34 starred with Martin Sheen in a movie of the same name. The Concrete Kid features red and white leather interior, polished Halibrand wheels, Moon tank, and a paint scheme mimicking the original car.

No comments:

Traffic Report