That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, October 5, 2007

South Park...

Ok, I admit I do watch the show... sometimes. Not that it has a great storyline, a well developed plot, characters with depth, or even cutting edge animation. Sometimes you just need mindless entertainment.

Honestly it kind of reminds me of my youth. It is almost like they scripted it after my life. Except for the cussing, singing poo, visits by Jesus & Satan, alien-beings, the word "authoritah", never met Kid Rock... Come to think of it I don't even know a Stan, Cartman, Kyle or Kenny to this day.

Not sure where I was going with that. Maybe it wasn’t as close as I thought, but I sure am in the mood for some Cheesy Poofs!

If I were on South Park I wonder if I would look like this:

Traffic Report