That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

RLS

Restless Leg Syndrome

Yeah I think I have it. I don't sleep well and I drive people nuts when I share a seat with them. My legs are constantly moving.

So I saw a commercial for a pill. All was good until the disclaimer - you know all the usual side effects:

"May cause shortness of breath, rash, itching, watery eyes, dry eyes, red eyes, double vision, blurred vision, ringing in ears, elevated tempurature, heart palpitations, nausea, headache, diziness, tiredness, migraines, bloating, gas, loss of appetite, chalky tongue, sweaty gums, hairy toe knuckles, bushy eyebrows, curvature of the spine, back acne, infertility, post nasal drip, pre nasal drip, smelly feet, poor grammer, inability to do algebra, blah, blah, blah..."

Ok, ok I can live with those I'm thinking, and then the last two really caught me off gaurd. I swear this was it:

"Increased sex drive or urge to gamble. When using this product you should not consume alcohol..."

Wait, wait - a product that may increase my sex drive or my urge to gamble BUT should not be taken with alcohol!?! Last time I checked for most people that was alcohol!

No comments:

Traffic Report