That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Well that's just crappy...

Unlucky loo: Man's gun fires, shatters toilet

CENTERVILLE, Utah (AP) -- The man escaped with a few cuts to his arm, but the toilet made out much worse.

Police say a man's gun fell out of its holster while he pulled up his pants after using the bathroom at a Carl's Jr. restaurant. The gun fired when it hit the floor and shattered the commode.

A few shards of porcelain hit and cut the man's arm. A woman in an adjacent restroom reported chest pain after she was scared by the shot. Both people were checked at the scene and released.

Police say they confiscated the 26-year-old man's firearm while they review the Tuesday incident. The man had a concealed weapons permit. No charges are being filed.


I sent this to Chelsea Handler - wonder if it will be on the roundtable?

No comments:

Lookin' back...

Traffic Report