That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Customs...

The custom car was born to fill the need of individuals to bring a personal statement to their vehicle. Making a car look "unique" and not like you just drove it off the lot has been practice for decades.

Custom cars usually have such things done as chopping, channeling, frenching, nosing, decking, shaving, tunneling, and lowering. Trading trim, bumpers, and other chrome is common practice. Finally paint is a must - candies, pearls, and flake is a must.

Take a look at a few of these vintage customs:













1 comment:

Shannon said...

oooooh...ahhhhh....oooooh...I really, really like that last one, the green convertible. Will you buy one for me??

Lookin' back...

Traffic Report