That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Reverend...



Billy F. Gibbons is widely regarded as one of America's finest guitarists working in the blues-rock arena. He is also an internationally recognized collector of cars.

Over the years, Billy's cars have become stars in their own right. The Eliminator, CadZZilla, Kopperhed and many, many others have become just as icon in some respects as the man himself.















2 comments:

Shannon said...

Is that the guy from ZZ-Top? He's got some retty sweet rides!

ryan said...

Why yes it is, and I'm embarrasses that you do not know that. Have I been neglecting you?

Lookin' back...

Traffic Report