That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Sunday, January 25, 2009

America's Most Beautiful Roadster...

America’s Most Beautiful Roadster award for 2009 from the “Grand-daddy of them all” the Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona, California has been awarded.

Judging for this award is done based upon excellence in display, engineering, paint, engine, interior, and detail. All AMBR entries must be able to start under their own power and move forwards and backwards.

This years winner is a black racing inspired 1932 Ford - the Willett Roadster:







And this is what it's all for:



And a lot of braggin' rights!

No comments:

Lookin' back...

Traffic Report