That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Branching out in 2009...

You know up until know this blog has just been filled with my art, photography, mindless rants, and mainly traditional hot rods.

And this has seemed to work well so far, but it's a new year and things change. I still plan on going off on my tangents every once in awhile. I plan on keeping some of my "standard" posts. But this I also plan on adding some new flavor and I guess we will see how well it is accepted. But in all honesty it is my blog, and I have the final say. :)

You know as a true car guy I find interest in pretty much all automobiles. I have to admit that I have not always been in the "traditional" scene. My car background includes everything from 4X4, to mini-trucks, and muscle cars. This year the blog is going to expand to include a larger variety of automobile. I have shown a few late model cars on here before, but this year plan on seeing more. I don't mean I am going to feature new models that you pass everyday in the parking lot, but I might dip into the occasional muscle car every now and then.

I plan on posting a lot more art this year as well as photography.

And of course I hope to keep the humor here, because that's just who I am.

So stick around - I'm just getting started...

No comments:

Lookin' back...

Traffic Report