That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Survivor...

And I ain't talking about the show on CBS. One reality TV plug this week is enough.

I have been home sick the last couple of days and while cruising the world wide web today I stumbled across pictures of a very low mile 1969 Camaro that someone had posted on a message board. If you are a muscle car or Camaro fan you are sure to be into this. Check it out:









1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm sure you were in HEAVEN when you found these pictures.

Lookin' back...

Traffic Report