That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving's Top 10...

If you did not have Thanksgiving with us yesterday here are the Top 10 best things you missed:

10. Me having a cold.
9. Drug bust at the neighbors.
8. Erin lusting for Edward.
7. Aidan being covered in Cool Whip.
6. Sharon’s beans! Mmmm, bacon grease...
5. Erin singing & Shannon playing guitar.
4. Owen singing “Baby You Can Drive My Car”.
3. Owen's breakdancing.
2. Stuffing!

And the #1 thing you missed if you did not have Thanksgiving with us.

1. “Chancho, I need to borrow some sweats.”

1 comment:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

We need that video of Aidan saying "Chancho..." his expression is too funny!

Traffic Report