That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, November 28, 2008

Dream car of the week...

In 1916 Harry Miller builds a cutting edge racecar coined the Golden Submarine:



Fast forward almost a century later and Dan Webb has put a modern spin on this classic masterpiece. Dan's car is a handbuilt aluminum bodied, minus the grill shell, stunner featuring a 400 HP alcohol burning 4 cylinder Ford motor which will easily push this 1,000 lbs car into the triple digits.

Dan Webb's Golden sub:











No comments:

Traffic Report