That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Saturday, November 22, 2008

45 years...

Kind of weird I have been up for a couple of hours already today and haven't heard a thing:



The assassination of John F. Kennedy, the thirty-fifth President of the United States, took place on Friday, November 22, 1963, in Dallas, Texas, USA at 12:30 p.m. CST. John F. Kennedy was fatally wounded by gunshots while riding with his wife Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy in a Presidential motorcade.

This was a couple of years before my time, but it affected a whole generation. I have heard people relive it for years. Just thought it was strange I haven't heard about it this year...

2 comments:

Caitilin said...

Such a significant day in history; as is the day of my dear Kurt's birth, 31 years ago today! :)

ryan said...

Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot about Kurt...

Should have remember, because of that whole Utah "holy war" thing happening today too!

Traffic Report