That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Saturday, November 22, 2008

15 seconds of fame...

So a couple of years ago I was asked to help out in the production of a music video. It was a mini-movie video for a local band. It ran a little over 7 minutes. Half being just a story. I found the video and posted it below from youtube.

All you will see of me, in a round about way, in the video is the art work of the "leading man" - Conrad. They requested the prop / art to be Napoleon Dynamite inspired and several pieces were drawn for just the couple of scenes you see it in.

It was fun and like nothing I ever draw. It is best viewed around 4:04. Hope you enjoy:

No comments:

Traffic Report