That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday FREE ad...

FREE: One pair of slightly used binoculars. The neighbors have firgured out what I am doing and these need to go ASAP. Since these are free you will need to pick-up. Leave me a comment if interested.

2 comments:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Hmmmm, what ARE you doing??

Shannon said...

Yeah, what are you doing?!!! Wait, you can't give it away we need them for our trips through yellowstone.

Traffic Report