That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My wife "Paris"...

My wife is becoming somewhat of a socialite. Why just this week she will have ventured to two concerts, weeknight parties, and movie premieres. She has dined out several times. Last Saturday she was seen in a black SUV with an unidentified blonde female. I'm sure I will be able to tell who it is when the photo shows up in the tabloids...

I even heard her say "Ooo, that's hot" earlier - she was biting into her pizza, but she said it!

If only she could harness this new power for good, instead of evil.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh dear! I hope those pics don't show up in the tabloids...oh wait what am I talking about...they're on my blog. Now I just need you to be linked on my arm as my boy toy. :) oh wait, you already are. :) LOVE YOU111

Traffic Report