That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, October 3, 2008

Dream car of the week...

Midnight blastin' down a back country road. Lights off and fake plates just incase. A trunk full of 'shine. Runnin' from Johnny Law. That's what I imagined when I saw this little Ford...

1 comment:

CRH said...

Very cool picture, and great writing. This kind of writing is rare on these blogs. And I love your profile-my first word was "car" also! I said it when my dad would get home from work in his Barracuda, so the say. Your opinions are useful and outwardly display the fact that you know what you're talking about. Cool.

Traffic Report