That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Are you dressing up...

Halloween is almost here. Do you know how many times I have fielded that question in the last couple of weeks? It's not that I'm not into Halloween. I do enjoy it. Maybe I don't dress up, because of CCCD (crappy childhood costume disorder). Let me explain. Growing up I never was the body type for all the good costumes.

I was too tall for this:



And too short for this:



So I usually ended up with something like this:



Yep, the more I think about it - the more I know I suffer from CCCD. And if CCCD doesn't already exist I suggest they start a clinical study...

No comments:

Traffic Report