That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, October 10, 2008

Dream car of the week...

This week I have to revisit the Rolling Bones outta New York. I have personally seen most of the car that have come out of this shop, and I never get tired of them. They are the definition of a traditional hot rod. One that I have not "ogled in the flesh" yet is Mike Manno's '32 Tudor.

I won't get into a lot here about it here - just let you take it in for yourself. Some highlights though is the quickchange rearend, supercharged 59A flathead, Schroeder steering box, weedburner exhaust, wicked chop, capless Ford wires, and sinister black paint.

Enjoy. And try not to drool on the keyboard:





No comments:

Traffic Report