That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm a bachelor again...

Easy ladies don't get your hopes up, and mom please don't call until you read all of this.

Shannon went to visit her sister out on the coast for 10 days.

So what does this mean for me? Hmmmm...

1. breakfast in my underwear
2. peanut butter sandwiches on paper-plates
3. no sarcastic "you're excused" after belching
4. re-runs of Titus
5. no makeup left out on the counter
6. sleeping on the couch or Love sac if I feel like it
7. movies with guns and explosions
8. no TMZ

I will try to make it without you hunny, but it will be rough (do you believe it?). But honestly I do hope you have a great trip!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

breakfast in your undies?? Isn't that like a morning ritual for you when I am at home?! Hope you get some good sleep on the couch or love-sac. And don't try to hide the fact that you watch TMZ even when I'm not there, silly man! LOVE YOU!!!

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

If you start to get lonely, we will send our kids over!!

Traffic Report