That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, October 31, 2008

No Witches, or Warlocks, or even Chachi, oh my...

Yep, it's Halloween again. Last year was our first year in our house. We moved in the week before Halloween and we had NO trick or treaters at the 106.

This year since Halloween was on a Friday I thought we would be swamped with kids.

I went to Walmart and spent a small fortune on candy, literally. I had no idea Smarties and Candy Corn could cost so much. I now know why illegal drug use is so high - the average American can't afford a sugar rush!

It was a good thing I did buy so many sweets though, because around twenty to nine we had ONE trick or treater show! Yes we had only one child show up at our door this year. I tried to give her all we had, but her grandmother told her not to be greedy. Seriously if your the little girl dressed as a wicked queen that knocked on our door and you're reading this come back by, because we have enough candy to rot your teeth well into your twenties.

And don't worry we won't tell your grandmother...

No comments:

Traffic Report