That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Monday, October 13, 2008

936...

So the Dow Jones industrials closed up 936 points today. Good news for Wall Street after last weeks horror. Also good news for all my buddies who check their 401K EVERY morning... And they wonder why they have ulcers.

But as I was listening to the news this evening the commentator said "Now that the economy is on the mend what do you plan to do? Buy a new car, home improvements..."

Are you kidding me!?! One day of good trading on Wall Street and the economy is on the mend.

People for real - I may not be a psychic but I do know that this is not the end.

Don't believe everything you see / hear on TV...

No comments:

Traffic Report