That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thicker, fuller lashes...

Ah yes this can now be you. I heard about it this morning. The manufacturers of Botox are planning to market a chemical that will make you appear to have thicker, fuller lashes. My understanding is that it will be applied with a brush similar to the one already used for mascara.

The plus side I can see to this is that since a standard mascara brush will also fit up an average nostril people who have this product will be able to toss those "nose hair toupees"(see previous post: "Nose hair...")!

No comments:

Traffic Report