That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, June 13, 2008

"Dream" car of the week...

Yeah, sometimes I do day-dream about people's cars. Sometimes I see them on-line. Sometimes around town. Either way I tend to find myself thinking about them way too much. I decided I would start posting one car, out of the many, I have had on my mind for the week. It took a lot of thought, but this weeks top choice has to go to...



1 comment:

jeana said...

Gorgeous car! I'd like something similar, but black... mmmmm

Traffic Report