That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day...

I heard on the news that almost everyone calls their mom on Mother's Day and hardly anyone calls their father on Father's Day. Those that do call dad usually do it collect...

Well, the day is almost over and here is a list of my wishers. In order:

From the TV announcer this morning - didn't feel too personal though.
From my friend Shauna - via text.
From our neighbors April and Vicente - good people.
From Shannon - she made me breakfast burritos!

Yep nothing from my daughter. So I guess I fall into the "not called" group.

And for the record I called my dad - on my dime.

No comments:

Traffic Report