That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Peddle power...

Yeah, so I think bikes are cool. And no I don't mean bike - I actually mean "bike". I rode bikes long before I could drive. Shannon and I have been kicking around the idea of getting a couple of cruisers. I still have a mountain bike, but it isn't exactly what you need for the street scene around here.

Today we stopped and looked at a few at a local shop. Crazy! They have them "car / hot rod themed"!





No comments:

Traffic Report