That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Indiana is back...

I grew up watching the Indiana Jones films. I had Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark action figures and playsets. I dreamed that maybe i could live a life like that - kind of a modern Robin Hood / pirate lifestyle. Now I am older, but I still enjoy the films today. It isn't that they have the best special effects or anything. Infact I kind of enjoy that they look more like a classic "B" flick. It has been almost twenty years since the last Indiana Jones movie was released, and yesterday Shannon told me she scored four tickets to the premire here. She received them in a package that was sent to her. She has no idea how they got her name, but whatever, and as long as they aren't from some freaky cult that is trying to sell us something or gonna dance around naked chanting I think I will be ok with it... Heck, I might even do they dancing thing for free tickets!

Anyhow back to the movie. I wanted to see the movie, but I did not get totally excited until I saw one image in one of the trailers. It may seem a little freaky to ya, but I am a car guy, don't forget that. The image is:






And yeah - I'm talking about the car!

No comments:

Traffic Report