That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, May 2, 2008

Dave Fowers "Tikis by Dave shop truck"...

This is a design I did a couple of years ago for a buddy of mine. He had a F-250 Ford that he wanted to build a faux shop truck out of. The truck sports a chopped bed, tonneu cover, "tucked" bumpers, tuck & roll black interior, shaved emblems, and suede apple green paint. Under the hood was an overcarbed FE Ford motor & three pedals in the cab. Wheels would be black steelies with chrome lugs and rings. It also has obligatory door art like any true shop truck would. Even though he sold the truck before it was complete I still wish I could see this one done...

2 comments:

wheelsandrubber said...

Looks good. Did he replace it with another truck?

wheelsandrubber.blogspot.com

ryan said...

Nope... so far just a kid!

Traffic Report