Yesterday we had two of the nephews over - oh yeah and Shane, Sharon and Erin too! For such little people (the nephews - my bro and sis's in law are average height!)it never ceases to amaze me the things that come out of their mouths. Their little minds (once again the nephews - just to be clear) must go a hundred miles an hour. We have a box of toys at our house with things like Legos, balls, hundreds of Hotwheels, etc. Well after about ten minutes of play Owen pulls me aside and this is our conversation:
"Where's the rest of the toys...?" Owen asks me.
"This is it." I replied.
"Ok, where's YOUR room?" he asks.
"Cause I bet that's where the GOOD toys are."
Another was when he was trying to talk us into letting him go outside.
"Can I go out there?" as he point to the back door.
"There nothing to do out there." Shannon replied.
"Maybe you could just turn on the water then for me to jump in."
"We can't go out there it is all muddy."
"Oh! So I can jump in mud!" and he ran off to get his shoes...
That's me, I'm him...
- DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (169)
- ▼ May (15)
Check 'em out
- Andy's Pinstriping
- Austin Speed Shop
- Duece of Spades movie blog
- Jimmy Shine
- Keep On Rollin' benefit car show
- Landspeed Racing dot com
- Learn the Lingo
- MyRideIsMe dot com
- Old Crow Speed Shop
- Old Crow Speed Shop blog
- Ruben Durant
- Salt Flats Speed Shop
- So-Cal Speed Shop
- So-Cal Vintage Parts Arizona
- Southern California Timing Assoc
- Traditional Speed & Kustom
- Utah Salt Flats Racing Assoc