That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, January 1, 2010

Dream car of the week...

I first saw this little hauler a couple of months ago when Bob “Bleed” Merkt posted it up on the HAMB.

Story goes Bob found this late '50s - early 60s survivor on eBay. It had spent the last few decades in Ontario, New York were it had lead a fairly sheltered life. The truck is pretty free of rust and never wrecked as far as Bob can tell. It was listed poorly and the owner kept avoiding any questions about the age of the truck - almost like he thought a survivor was a bad thing.

Now it looks like the pickup will spend the rest of it days cruisin' the streets of Austin...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Traffic Report