That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Billiards with a little more power...

Last week while watching Barrett Jackson something caught my eye. It wasn't a car, but yet something that closely resembled one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This just maybe the coolest thing to happen to the Mustang since Iacocca was VP at Ford. For more information on the Mustang pool table click here.

1 comment:

Brian Fromm said...

Sweet! That's the coolest pool table I've ever seen!

Traffic Report