That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Car chicks are hot...

You know there is just something about a woman in a T-shirt and jeans, wrench in hand, working on a car. I will take a little grease and gasoline over Chanel #5 and Mary Kay anyday.

One of my wife and mine's first dates was to a car show. She has allowed me to buy "project" cars, and even store those special car parts in the house. She supports my obsession...

These things and the fact that she has never referred to a car as "cute" have always impressed me.

Well, until the other day I never realized that I truly lucked out. A couple of nights ago my wife was in the garage assembling the bed on a '54 Ford F-100!

She still won't admit it, but deep down she is a car chick!

No comments:

Traffic Report