That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Holiday shopping....

I love the illusion people have of shopping during the holiday season. People are always like “I can’t ever remember the mall being this crowded”. Duh – last year! The day before Christmas and last Cabbage Patch doll will turn any blue-haired grandmother into Tonya Harding. Man that cane can really bust up your knee cap…

Many people now shop on-line. “Oh it’s so convenient – I don’t have to do my hair, take a shower, and I can shop in my hole ridden pajamas and dirty house slippers”. Have you been to Wal-Mart lately?

I’m “keepin’ it real”. I still shop in the store. I like seeing what I am buying. I like building that “relationship” with my purchase while I stand at the check-out for several hours. I get emotional when I see the cashier handle it so nonchalantly. They act like they do this all day long . I’m special – treat me and my purchase that way!

No comments:

Traffic Report