That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

On the road again...

Legally too! Yes after 10 months my '54 is wearing plates that registered with the DMV. The plates I did have on it were '56 CA tags last registered in 1960...

She is not perfect, or completely done, but at least I don't have to be on the look out Bufford T. Justice in the rearview anymore.

Who knew simple handtools, a grinder from Walmart, and a two car garage could produce this:



Now, do I dare tell Shannon I spotted a mid '60s Ranchero for sale on the way to work this morning?

3 comments:

Janie and Lyle said...

Only tell her if you're carrying a gift card with mucho dollars on it or flowers and chocolate...that always works with me!

Erin said...

Hahahahahahahahah - HA! I wouldn't dare if I were you!

Shannon said...

It looks so good babe! Ranchero, what!? Buy me a bigger house with 3 car garage and we'll talk. lol!

Traffic Report