That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, September 19, 2008

Dream car of the week...

This weeks dream car is no one car in particular, but rather any 1957 Chevrolet done up in what is commonly referred to as the "Black Widow". I am not a big fan of the '57 Chevy - shoot me now - but I have always liked the way they look when done up like this.

The cars where all black with a white inset, post cars running 150 trim, with a fuelie 283 engine. Originally the featured a boxed one piece frame, 6 lug wheels, over side brake fluid reservoir, enlarged radiator, and fuel tank. It is debated wether the spindles and rear end came from trucks or limos.

These cars where built for Nascar racing and held there own on the track.

Oh yeah, and I kinda prefer 'em without the hubcaps...





No comments:

Traffic Report