That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Monday, September 8, 2008

I want my MTV...

For the younger generation out there they actually used to play music and videos! Long before Real World, Road Rules, Made, and Cribs there was rock 'n roll.

Last night though was the VMAs and there was some great acts. Britney Spears opened the show with Jonah Hill, which may not have been what everyone anticipated:




But I believe Pink had one of the best performances in years! Man she rocked it out... Check it:

No comments:

Traffic Report