That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Monday, August 4, 2008

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

(If you are a fan of Seinfeld you get the reference.)

There recently was an article online that brought the above statement to mind. Here is part of that article that recently circulated about an Olympic hopeful:

"Homosexual eases into 100 final at Olympic trials

Tyson Homosexual easily won his semifinal for the 100 meters at the U.S. Olympic track and field trials and seemed to save something for the final later Sunday.

His wind-aided 9.85 seconds was a fairly cut-and-dry performance compared to what happened a day earlier. On Saturday, Homosexual misjudged the finish in his opening heat and had to scramble to finish fourth, then in his quarterfinal a couple of hours later, ran 9.77 to break the American record that had stood since 1999..."

Ok, the kicker - his name is Tyson Gay. In our now overly PC society, and thanks to filtering software, the media has renamed him Homosexual...

No comments:

Traffic Report