That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Monday, August 11, 2008

It's gooood...

Ok, so last night we were sitting around with nothing to do and I suggested we put in a movie. Now I would have picked a manly movie full of blood, guns, and sandpaper but Shannon picked Enchanted...

I hadn't watched it all before, but I did last night 'cause it was with her. It actually had some funny parts in it, but when I saw the scene with the chpmunk doing an impression of the villians it was hilarious. When he says it's good I bust up. Just something about the way he talks and his expressions. Here is the clip:

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yeah I was a little shocked at how funny you thought it was. But it made me laugh watching you laugh so hard. :)

Traffic Report