That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, August 1, 2008

Dream pee-cup of the week...

For this week's dream ride I have to pick Jimmy Smith's F100. This truck has had my attention for a few years now. The Econoline headlight bezels and Moon tank are cool. And the raw center 5 spokers and whitewall slicks add to the hot rod flavor. Cover in oxide primer and pinstriping and you have one killer truck. Jimmy sold the truck awhile back to a highschool aged girl! I hear now she wants a Honda... :(



Hey Dad - does this inspire ya?

No comments:

Traffic Report