That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The breakdown of civilization...

Ok, so today I was given something, to share with my wife and daughter, that I found rather alarming.

I don't know why but what was given to me upset me to my very core. It got to me from both an emotional and moral standpoint.

It disturbs me more than that "provocative" picture of Miley Cyrus and her father, Christian Bale's Batman voice, or even the thought of a nuclear Iran.

I was given a book today, but not just any book, a book that I believe is helping usher in a total breakdown of our modern civilization. I envision reverting back to dragging women by the hair and searching for fire. Honestly we might as well just grow gills, because we are headed back to the water...

Apparently, according to the literature I received today, there is someone out there that finds no issue with mismatched apparel!

Yes you read me right I said mismatched apparel. The company, Miss Matched Inc., located in New York is marketing mismatched apperal. Their focus is selling socks that DO NOT match! And it doesn't end there - the sell them in 3s. Unmatched socks sold in packs / multiples of three... I KNOW!

Now as someone who has a mild case of OCD - stop laughing I admitted to it - you can see how this would just fluster me. Can you imagine laundry day? And what are we teaching our children?

Some call it a revolution - I call it anarchy!

That's right Old Testament, real wrath of God type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria! Oh, sorry - channeling Ghostbusters...

No comments:

Traffic Report