That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Press credentials...

I received an email today that I have received press credentials / a press pass for Bonneville Sppedweek this year! This may not sound like much to most people, but this is just one more step I believe to obtaining my goal of someday being a regularly published automotive photographer.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Since you wouldn't let me sing the "proud of you" song over the phone I'll take this little moment to do so now. I know it embarrasses you but...here goes...ahem...

"proud of you I'm proud of you,
I hope that you are proud of you too.
Proud of you, so proud of yoooooooou.
I hope that you are proud of you too!"

jeana said...

thats awesome! Congrats!!

Traffic Report