That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dream push / shop truck of the week...

Yes, another truck. I warned you I tend to be drawn to them.

I have always had a fetish for the 1957 - 1960 Ford F100s. I think most people think they are just so ugly that it makes them that much appealing to me. I fell in love with Colby Martin's 1958 Ford the first time I saw it. It was just so out of the norm at the time of what people were building. To this day I still dig the satin black paint, puke green wheels wrapped in wide whites, and the white vinyl interior. I like this truck SO much I own a T-shirt with it's picture! Here is a picture of it, with Jimmy Shine's roadster, doing what it was built to do on the salt a few years back...

No comments:

Traffic Report