That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dark Knight date night...

The tickets were sold out when I checked, but Shannon surprised me with a couple.

Talk about a dark character. I was never really a huge Heath Ledger fan until now - go figure, huh? He is truly pyschotic, as the Joker, in this movie. He had Shannon closing her eyes.

I had heard the movie was too long, but the two and a half hours did not bother me. I also heard it being compared to the Bourne film trilogy, but I didn't see it.

Shannon asked me if I liked this or Ironman better. I cannot pick, because they are two totally different takes on a superhero film.

All I can say is "WOW" - you need to see this flick...























Thanks hunny!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You're very welcome - glad you enjoyed it because I sure did...besides the part where I closed my eyes..lol. :)

Traffic Report