That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

TAXES!

Ah yes it's that time of year again. The time of year when I find out I did not pay Uncle Sam enough.

I don't get it. Every year we with hold more and yet I still have to pay, wierd. This year we even bought a house and it did not help one bit.

Actually, I am beginning to think that guy at the freeway off ramp has a good gig. I might have to look into it...

And for all you procrastinators out there - 41 days and counting down.

No comments:

Traffic Report