That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The finger...

So I recently had a cut on my finger. No big deal - happens to like someone every 12 seconds in this country or something, and most of us survive. I just can’t believe how many people just feel they need to know “what happened - are you ok?” Really people I'm not three anymore I think I'll be ok. It must not be that big of a deal - I didn't even notice it happened.

And then a thought came to me. I don’t know maybe it is the freak in me that likes to see the look on their face when I just fire off an answer. Totally random and unrehersed. I decided I needed to write down my Top 10. Remember kids - they aren’t total lies if they could have happened…

10. I was in a bar room brawl and cut it throwing someone through a window...
9. I was cleaning my assassin rifle and it accidentally discharged...
8. I was swimming off the coast of Fiji and had to fight off an angry shark...
7. I was held up by knife point on 300 S and State St...
6. I was testing my home-built light saber and my hand slipped...
5. I took one for the President...
4. One word, wolverines...
3. Have you heard about the War on Terror? Well, I cannot elaborate any further...
2. I was dragged 6 blocks by a highjacked UTA bus after it got caught in the doors...
1. My finger puppet was possessed by Satan...

No comments:

Traffic Report