That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

People and cars...

I love looking at old pictures of people and cars, and the older the better. I often wonder what it truly was like "back in the day". Was I born into the wrong generation?

In the pictures I take today I try to create that "look" that is lost with todays vehicles. You just cannot photograph "type X import tuner" the same way you can a chopped, shaved, nosed, decked, and channeled 1949 Mercury - I don't care how hot the girl in the microkini with the silicone enhancements is laying across the hood!

While this picture is not extremely old I just had to post it here.

Don't worry everyone, my dad will get it...

No comments:

Traffic Report