That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Parenthood...

Yeah we have been thinking about it. What a responsiblity though. Of course my wife already has me so she could step right into a mothering role... I am fussy when I get woke up early. I am fussy when I am hungry. Fussy when I need a restroom. I don't like sharing my toys - really I still have toys and she has to tell me to share with my nephews. And shiney things always get my attention...

I have a daughter already, but she spent most of her life with her mother after she turned a year. She is now in the double digits - so it has been a few years for me.

Lucky for me I found the following helpful guide:














No comments:

Traffic Report