That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Man cave...

man cave n. A dedicated area of a house, such as a basement, workshop, or garage, where a man can be alone or socialize with his friends.

This topic was recently brought up on a message board I frequent and I just had to post these pictures of one user's home. This is more than a mere cave.

The yard is awesome:







I was expecting to see Brendan Fraser, Alicia Silverstone, and Christopher Walken in these interior shots:















And of course:







3 comments:

Shannon said...

oooh i love the blue washer and dryer set, and the backyard.

Debbie Murdock said...

OOOOO...Matt's mouth would drool over the car shop. He still wants his Chevy Apache.

Erin said...

Haha! That is definitely your idea of a man cave, yo!

Traffic Report