That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, February 13, 2009

Dream car of the week...

The Tri-five chevys have always been popular among the masses. I personally don't feel that I share the fondness that a lot have for the 1955 - 1957 chevrolets. I like certain models more than others - the wagons mainly. And most in my experience refer the 1957 Bel Air hardtop, but for me I really like a plain 1955 post car.

A while back when I saw this car posted on-line my jaw hit the floor. The satin paint, blue plexi windows, moon tank, clear scoop, white fender well headers, and altered wheelbase are awesome! Check it out:





No comments:

Traffic Report